A membership cancellation may be requested at any time for any reason, this must be requested through conventional means. This means you can cancel by email, telephone or mail.
- Customer service line: 1-888-376-0948 or 1-866-450-4000
- Customer service email: [email protected]
- Mailing address: 3111 N University Dr Ste 1000 Coral Springs FL 33065
- Any pertinent information relating to your membership
Cancel Method 1: Phone
- Have your membership information nearby in case you need to refer to it.
- Call the customer service line listed above.
- Request that your membership be cancelled and that any recurring billing be terminated.
- Make note of who you are speaking with and the time of the call.
- Follow any instructions that the customer service representative requires for the cancellation.
Cancel Method 2: Email
- Log in to your email account, preferably the one linked to your membership.
- Write an email, in it request that your membership be cancelled and that all recurring billing be terminated.
- Send the email to the customer service email address listed above.
- Check your email address within two business days and if there is no response you can follow up with another email or by calling one of the customer service phone numbers listed above.
Cancel Method 3: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and in it request that your membership be cancelled and that all recurring billing be terminated.
- Make sure before you send the letter that you send it in a way that will guarantee you receive a confirmation of delivery notice. That way you will have proof that your letter was received.
- Mail the letter to the address listed above.
Regardless of what method you have decided on, it is a good idea to pursue more than one way of canceling your membership. Ultimately if you are unsuccessful or do not wish to deal with the hassle of doing it yourself please click on the Use Cancellation Form link above and let the service cancellation specialists at Cancel Wizard take care of it for you.