Snap Fitness is an international franchise of gyms, with headquarters in Minnesota. The gym has over 1,400 locations as of today. If you have chosen to cancel your Snap Fitness membership, we’ve documented the process here.
To get started on cancelling your Snap Fitness account, you will need:
- Address of your Snap Fitness Gym Location
- Barcode ID Number
- Email on file with Snap Total Fitness
- Reason for Cancellation
- Your Address on file with Snap Total Fitness (including zip code)
- Username for Snap Fitness (if registered for online access)
- Password for Snap Fitness (if registered for online access)
- Your Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Last 4 digits of your Drivers License
Steps to Cancel
Most Snap Fitness locations will allow you to cancel by phone. However, if they will not allow it, you will need to call and request they email you the cancel form. You can fill out the form and email it back.
Be sure to call and verify the membership was cancelled correctly.
They use a cancellation form, which you must request from your gym.