Experian is an online credit report and monitoring service. It is subscription-based. If you had a credit or identity scare and you signed up for service, Experian may have been very helpful. Sometimes it’s time to cut costs though, and you’d prefer to end your membership. Below, we have detailed these steps.
To get started on cancelling your Experian account, you will need:
- Experian member number
- Experian username
- Experian password
- Experian security question and answer
- Full name on file with Experian
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Address on file with Experian
- Email on file with Experian
- Your date of birth
- Your social security number
- Your driver’s license number
Steps to Cancel
To cancel your Experian membership, call Experian at 1-888-829-6560. You must be able to provide all account information correctly.
If you don’t cancel your membership within the initial 7-day trial period, you will be billed $19.95 for each month that you continue your membership. You may cancel your trial membership anytime within the trial period without charge.