Intelius offers background checks, criminal records, reverse phone lookups, public records, phone verifications, identity theft protection, and people search. It’s a comprehensive person-searching tool and offers some membership options for various services.
To get started on cancelling your Intelius account, you will need:
- Intelius account number
- Email address on file with Intelius
- Password on file with Intelius
- Your full name on file with Intelius
- Your phone number on file with Intelius
- Last 4 digits of credit card number Intelius bills (for account verification)
- Full billing address of credit card on file with Intelius (including zip code)
- Your date of birth (for account verification)
Steps to Cancel
Go to the website while signed in and click the My Account link.
On the Account Settings page, under the My Services section, there will be a link to cancel your service.
If you wish, you may also cancel your membership by calling 1-877-974-1563.
If you don’t cancel your membership within the free seven-day trial period, you will be automatically billed a monthly membership fee for each month you remain a member.
There are no refunds for past or current month’s fees.