The news source to know about in Dallas, the Dallas Morning News is a major newspaper that focuses on local and regional news. If you live in the area, it’s probably your primary source. However, if you are moving or choosing to lower your monthly costs, cancelling your subscription is an easy process. See below for details.
To get started on cancelling your Dallas Morning News account, you will need:
- Dallas Morning News subscriber account number
- Your full name on file
- Email address on file
- Delivery address on file
- Your phone number on file
- Last 4 digits of your bank account or credit card number Dallas Morning News bills (for account verification)
Steps to Cancel
- Call the Dallas Morning News at (800) 925-1500 or (214) 977-8222.
- Provide your full name and address, as well as the email address of subscriber. Request termination for your account.
At times, newspapers continue service even after canceling. Make sure to check your account activity regularly to confirm that charges have stopped.