Bang Bros is a service that provides pornographic digitized pornographic material to its customers. It is an adult-only service that is only available to those aged 21 and above. While there are free accounts to use their service, a premium service is charged for. If you’re looking to cancel that service, please use this handy guide for canceling your Bang Bros account quickly and easily.
To get started canceling your Bang Bros account, you will need:
- Your email address on file.
- Username and password.
- Credit card number that is being charged.
- Name of the site which is billing you; check your credit card account to verify.
Steps to Cancel
- You may cancel your Bang Bros account over the phone. In order to do so, you’ll need the above information and you will need to call 1-(877)-731-6065. Or, if you are calling from an international location, you should call 1-(661)-621-9047. When you have contacted either of those numbers, you may request to cancel over the phone.
- Another way to cancel over the phone is available. This method should be used if your credit card account reads ‘EPOCH’ as the company that has been charging your card. Please verify your credit card statement before using this method. If your account is being charged in this manner, then please call 1-(800)-893-8871 or 1-(310)-664-5810 if you’re calling internationally.
If you’re attempting to avoid being charged by the next billing cycle, you should call at least 48 hours in advance of the bill in order to avoid charges on your next month’s statement.
There may be an online form you can fill out to cancel Bang Bros, but it may not be available to you.