Blue Apron is a meal planning service, exclusively serving the United States. The program provides hand curated recipes along with all the ingredients needed, delivered directly to the customer’s front door. The company allows customers to customize their meal plans and choose the frequency of delivery. Blue Apron is a convenient service providing fresh, healthy meals to busy Americans. However, you may find that the service does not fit the needs of you or your family. If you find that you need to cancel your Blue Apron subscription, the company has made the process simple and straightforward.
To get started canceling your Blue Apron service, you will need the following items:
- Phone number
- Email Address
There are three options to cancel your Blue Apron Subscription.
- Contact Blue Apron at email@example.com
- Wait for a reply from customer service and follow the steps included in the email.
- Call Blue Apron at 1-888-278-4349.
- Once you reach a customer service agent, let them know that you wish to cancel your account.
- Log into your account at https://www.blueapron.com/cancel_subscription
- Follow the prompts to cancel your account.
If you find that you are unable to keep up with the subscription costs or need to put your account on hold, Blue Apron gives its customers the option to skip deliveries. Simply log into your account, go to your “upcoming” page, and click the “manage” link.
Any orders that are already in process at the time of cancellation will still be charged to your account.