Busy Body Fitness Center is a health gym located in Boca Raton, FL. The gym was founded in 2012. It is South Florida’s preferred fitness center and training facility. Whether you love to work out or you are looking to make some healthy changes in your life, Busy Body is the gym for you! The gym is conveniently located in the Park Plaza West in Boca Raton. They are open 24 hours Monday-Friday. On Monday, they open at 5 am and close on Saturdays at 8 pm. The gym opens again on Sunday from 6am-6pm. With the convenient open times, even the people with the busiest schedule can make time to stop in and work out at Busy Body Fitness Center.
Busy Body has several cardiovascular machines, including Treadmills, Adaptive Motion Trainers, Elliptical Trainers, Step Mills, Arc Trainers, Recumbent Bikes, Stationary Bikes, and Cardio Entertainment. They have Strength Training Equipment, including Selectorized Machines, Functional Training Machines, Cable Machines, Plate Load Equipment, Iso-Lateral Machines, Functional Training Equipment, Free Weights, and Kettlebells. If you prefer working out in group classes, there are several Group Fitness Classes available, including Les Mills Body Pump, Body Sculpt, Functional Fitness, Pilates & Yoga, Spinning, Zumba, and Silver Sneakers. Other amenities and services offered are One-on-One Personal Training, Small Group Training, Cutting Edge Pilates Studio, Billy’s USFC Bootcamp Program, Boxing Club Program, TRX Suspension Training, Juice & Nutrition Bar, Locker Rooms, Kid’s Club, and Childcare.
New members can take advantage of the 30-day free pass. After the free pass, membership pricing varies based on membership type. If you ever need to cancel your membership, we can help you do so while avoiding much hassle. Simply follow the cancellation instructions that we have included on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date of Last Charge
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Prepare a written or typed letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Mail your letter, certified, to the address provided to you by the gym
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
- Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that the agent walk you through the steps to cancel your account
- When asked, give the agent your account information
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!