Club WPT (World Poker Tour) is an online subscription-based poker site. Club WPT VIP members can play to win cash sweepstakes and prizes. It is not a gambling site and is legal in most US states. VIP members have access to unlimited poker, tournament opportunities, online magazine, episodes to the World Poker Tour TV show, discounts, poker tips, and more.
ClubWPT.com offers a 14-day free trial that you can try before committing to signing up for the monthly, quarterly, or annual membership.
If you find your Club WPT membership no longer needed, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
You will need:
- Full name
- Phone number
Your contact info you used to sign up for Club WPT, including name, email, and phone number.
- Call (702) 430-9706 and request for your subscription or trial to be cancelled.
- Ask for a confirmation email.
- Send a cancellation request to email@example.com with “Cancel Membership” in the subject line. Make sure to include your username, full name, email and phone number in the email. Wait for a clear confirmation.
Important things to note:
- You are automatically charged each billing period until you cancel. To avoid getting charged for the next billing period, cancel before the next period begins.
- For the 14-day free trial, you must cancel your membership before the 14 days end to avoid being charged.
- Memberships are non-refundable for any reason.
- When your membership ends, you no longer have access to your VIP membership benefits and tournament points.