Experian offers a basic level subscription, dubbed the Experian Credit Tracker that allows a user to access a credit report. Experian offers another form of subscription that not only allows you to access a credit report but offers credit monitoring as well, this is called Experian Triple Advantage.
If you have a subscription with Experian and don’t want to deal with the hassle of canceling yourself, the best way to cancel your membership is to click on the Use Cancellation Form link above. If, instead, you want to cancel a membership yourself, then the easiest way is to contact Experian customer service. You can contact customer service with a cancellation request by telephone or email. It is important to know what service you are subscribed to, either Triple Advantage Credit Monitoring or the Experian Credit Tracker as each service has its own contact number.
Steps to cancel by phone:
- Know which service you are subscribed to either Experian Credit Tracker or the Experian Triple Advantage.
- Call either the Experian or Triple Advantage customer service line listed above.
- State you are unsatisfied with your service, that you wish to discontinue it and the monthly billing.
- Follow the instructions given by customer service.
- It is a good idea to make a follow up call a few days later to confirm the cancellation was successful.
*Note: The customer service line is available
- Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PT
- Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PT
Steps to cancel online:
- Write an email stating what service you are subscribed to and that you wish to discontinue the subscription and the monthly billing.
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Follow the instructions given by customer service, if there are any.
- Send a follow up email a few days later requesting the status of the cancellation to verify it was successful.
- Experian customer service phone number 1-877-284-7942
- Triple Advantage customer service phone number 1-877-481-6826
- Customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org