A gym membership with Fitness Connection can be cancelled directly online. Fitness Connection requires you fill out a change form on their website and at least 30 days of notice before your membership will be cancelled.
- Decide if you are freezing or cancelling your membership
- Your personal member information
- The personal information of anyone else on your membership
- The email login information for the email linked to your Fitness Connection membership
Steps to cancel:
- Make sure you have at least 30 days before you want the membership to end.
- Have your information handy as well as any other information for the other members on your account
- Open your web browser and enter this url http://www.fitnessconnectionusaforms.com/employee/index.php
- This will bring you to the change form page, fill it out with any required information.
- Click Send at the bottom of the page
- Review the confirmation email that was sent to your email address linked to your membership account
*Note: Once your request is reviewed and approved you will have 30 days before your membership is fully cancelled. You can find the customer service contact information relevant to your location here http://www.fitnessconnectionusa.com/contact-member-services.