Forskolin is an herbal supplement made from the root of the Indian Coleus plant (Plectranthus barbatus) from the mint family. The plant grows in Nepal, India, and Thailand. It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. People take forskolin for many reasons. Some research has indicated it aids in weight loss and muscle-building. As an Ayurvedic treatment, it is indicated for alleviating asthma. If you find your Forskolin subscription no longer needed, follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
To get started canceling your Forskolin subscription, you will need the following items associated with your account:
- Your name as it appears on the shipping label and billing
- Your complete shipping address
- Your supplier’s name
- Your supplier’s phone number
Finding the Vendor’s information:
- On the label of your bottle in the fine print, you must locate the Supplier’s name and phone number.
- Or your bank statement. If the information needed is not on the bottle, your bank statement might contain the merchant’s phone number in the charge description.
- Or call your bank. If an impasse continues, call your bank to find out the merchant’s phone number.
Cancelling your subscription:
- Call the company at the phone number you located.
- When speaking with the customer service representative request an immediate cancellation and no further shipments or billing.
- Request an email confirmation of the cancellation or a confirmation number for your records
- Unless you cancel your subscription, you will automatically be shipped your regular order for which you enrolled.
- Your credit card on file will be automatically charged every month if you do not cancel the subscription.
- Your account should not be billed for products that you have not received. However, you may be billed for any products that have already been shipped or delivered at the time of your call to the company.