If you do not wish to take advantage of the cancellation service by clicking the link above and choose to do it yourself, a Free Shipping membership can canceled in one of three ways. Free Shipping requires that you contact them directly to prevent your membership from automatically renewing.
What you’ll need to cancel:
- The Freeshipping.com membership account login and password
- Customer service phone number: 1-800-515-9185
- Customer service email address: CustomerService@FreeShipping.com
- You can login at www.freeshipping.com, find the “Help Tab”, then click on the “Cancel Membership” link. Simply follow the instructions on the webpage to cancel your membership.
- You can request a cancellation by phone. Call the customer service number listed above and request a cancellation. The customer service line is available 7 days a week. It is a good idea to have your account information handy to provide that to customer service if they ask for it.
- You can also send a cancellation request to the email address listed above. Simply state that you wish to cancel your membership’s automatic renewal.
Whenever a FreeShipping membership is canceled the cancellation will take effect immediately. This means no notice is required to cancel your membership. If you cancel a trial membership the benefits of membership will end immediately. If the membership is not a trial membership then the benefits will continue until the final day of your most recent paid billing period.