LA Fitness is a national franchise of gyms with some locations in Canada. Maybe you’ve been a member long enough, or the weather is getting nicer and you’d like to spend your workout time outside. Either way, we offer some tips on cancelling in this post.
To get started on cancelling your LA Fitness account, you will need:
- Member Key Tag Number
- Address of your LA Fitness Location
- Email on file with LA Fitness
- Reason for Cancellation
- Your Address on file with LA Fitness (including zip code)
- Your Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Last 4 digits of your Drivers License
- Username & Password (if registered online)
Steps to Cancel
Send cancel form via certified mail, return receipt requested to:
PO Box 54170
Irvine, CA 92619
LA Fitness has a cancellation form on their website. You can only access the form if you know your account username and password. It is also acceptable to send a simple note of your own, with only the full name as it appears on your membership and your full membership number. In the note, state that you’d like to cancel your membership.
For more information, see:
Always call to verify your membership has been cancelled correctly.