I Am Fitness is a health club located in Middletown, New Jersey. The gym is a premium fitness club that allows you to work out and meet the health goals that you desire. The goal of the gym is to provide a diversified experience for all ages and fitness levels. They strive to keep their atmosphere inviting and motivating. The dedicated team of fitness experts is there for you every step of the way. Discover your “I AM”, I meaning Inspire Yourself, A meaning Achieve Your Goals, and M meaning Motivate Those Around You. Regardless of your health situation, I Am Fitness is a perfect gym for you to join.
I Am Fitness offers Training, Martial Arts, and Swimming. The trainers are skilled and will take your fitness goals seriously. They will help you overcome any obstacles that you may face. They will work with you one-on-one and analyze your body type, BMI, and metabolism to create an individualized fitness plan for you. They offer Semi-Private classes, which will allow you to still work with one or two other members but still get the private experience. They also offer Small Group Training, where you will work with other like-minded individuals and you all can motivate each other. Martial Arts is offered by Renzo Gracie Middletown Martial Arts. They offer Pre-School Karate, Martial Arts, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for Kids, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts for Adults & Teens. Swim lessons are offered to toddlers, kids, teens, and adults in a Junior-Olympic size pool. The pool is opened all year round.
New members can activate one free work out. Membership pricing varies by membership types. If you would like to cancel your membership at I Am Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions that are listed on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Prepare a written or typed letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Mail your letter, certified, to the address provided to you by the gym
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
- Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that the agent walk you through the steps to cancel your account
- When asked, give the agent your account information
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!