Lexington Law is a business housing credit specialists which offer credit repair services to customers who are looking to improve their credit score through legal means. According to their official site:
Lexington Law takes problematic credit reports seriously. We understand the applicable consumer protection laws, and we help our clients to leverage those legal rights so that their credit reports remain fair, accurate, and substantiated.
Having over 27 years in the credit repair field, Lexington Law works with those who have experienced bankruptcies, tax liens, charge offs and many other flaws in ones credit. Many clients have reported results of up to millions of items removed from their credit reports just last year.
If you are a member of Lexington Law, but would like to terminate your membership, please follow the guide below. Currently, Lexington Law only offers one way to cancel:
What you’ll need:
- Full name
- Member email
- Full social security number
Lexington Law offers cancellation for clients at any time. Simply follows the steps below:
- Call 800-341-8441.
- From there, you will receive an automated voice prompt. You will only have one selection; “1”. Please select “1” and you will be connected with a live, Lexington Law credit report specialist.
- Once connected with your representative, request cancellation of your account and provide the necessary information when prompted.
- At this point, once processed, understand that you will be billed one final time for the dates of services that you were enrolled in — they will be billed to your card on file.
- Write down your final, billed amount and request confirmation of final, billed amount via email for your records.
To register complaints, or if you have any questions regarding technical difficulties, problems with services, or wish to provide general feedback, you may also email Lexington Law at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact them online via their feedback form, found here.