ILoveKickboxing is a nationwide chain of privately owned kickboxing franchises. Instructors focus on cardio and resistance training to help members tone their bodies, lose fat, and build muscle. They also help members begin and maintain a healthy eating regimen to maximize their weight-loss potential. The classes are designed for members to get hands-on kickboxing experience, but they’re not for everyone. If you are unable to continue the classes due to health, pregnancy, or other reasons, here’s how you can cancel the service.
To begin cancelling your iLoveKickboxing membership, you will need:
- Your full name
- Your class location
- Your member number
- Reason for cancellation
- The phone number of your location
- iLoveKickboxing’s administrator email address: [email protected]
Steps to Cancel:
- Contact your gym location and request a cancellation.
- Provide the instructor with your name, member number, and the reason for canceling.
- Instructors in some locations may not have the power to cancel your membership. If this is the case, move on to the next step.
- Send an email to [email protected] clearly expressing your wish to cancel your membership.
- Include your name, membership number, class location, and the reason for canceling.
- Confirm within a week or two that your membership was canceled and that you are no longer being charged.
- Keep copies of all correspondence with iLoveKickboxing.
Get everything in writing. If your class instructor agrees to cancel your membership, have him or her sign a written statement acknowledging the cancellation.
ILoveKickboxing is more likely to cancel your membership if your reason for canceling is one of the following:
- You have moved more than 25 miles from the nearest iLoveKickBoxing location.
- You are unable to attend classes for more than six months due to illness, injury, or other health concerns.
- The facility closes for more than 30 days.
- The member has passed away.
If you are still unable to cancel your membership, you may have to contact your bank and have them stop payments to iLoveKickboxing.