My Perfect Resume is a resume service offering professional guidance for individuals who want to create effective resumes. By posing questions, the service prompts members to provide information that will build a resume “within minutes.”
In addition to building resumes, myperfectresume.com offers tips and tricks to job-seekers as well as career advice and education.
The company offers a $2.95 14-day subscription that renews to a monthly service after 14 days. The rate after that is billed every 4 weeks at $8.95 per week. There is also an annual subscription option for $5.95 per month which gives members ongoing access to their documents for a full year.
To cancel your myperfectresume.com subscription you will need:
- Account username/password
- Email Address
There are three ways to cancel your myperfectresume membership: online, by email, or by phone.
The steps to cancel online are:
- Go to https://www.myperfectresume.com//mpr.aspx
- Log into your account with your username and password.
- Click on the “My Account” link.
- From there, click “My Settings.”
- Scan the choices and choose your subscription(s).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Cancel Subscription”
You can also cancel your membership by email.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Request a cancellation and confirmation via email.
To cancel your membership by phone seven days a week:
Call myperfectresume’s toll-free number: 855-213-0348 7 days a week. Their hours are: Monday-Friday 8 am to 8 pm CST; Saturday 8 am to 5 pm CST; Sunday 10 am to 6 pm CST.
- Provide your email address.
- Request a confirmation of the cancellation via email.
As with any cancellation, it can be helpful to get the name of the individual you speak with should any issues arise in the future. It is also helpful to keep a record of the date and time of your cancellation in the event that you need to dispute a charge after your membership was canceled.