Any order returned or membership cancelled within the first 14 days of your first order of your 4-week plan comes with a money back guarantee and no cancellation fee. If you cancel after the first 14 days you may be charged a $99 cancellation fee. Note that you cannot cancel your auto-delivery online or by email, it can only be done over the phone.
What you’ll need to cancel:
- Your Nutrisystem membership number, which can be found on your Nutrisystem billing materials such as a shipping invoice.
- The Nutrisystem customer service number: 1 (877) 338-8446
- You will need a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) if you plan on returning any non-frozen foods for a refund (see below)
Steps to cancel:
- Have your membership number ready
- Call the customer service line: 1 (877) 338-8446
- Ask to speak with a representative about canceling your membership and all auto-delivery services
- Make a note of the time/date and with whom you are speaking too for your records
- Provide the rep with your full name and membership number
- Ask for a “cancellation confirmation number” and be sure to write that number down because you will need this number if there are any issues with your cancellation in the future
- Ship any unopened packages you would like a refund for to
OHL/Nutrisystem Returns Dept. – (Your RMA#)
1490 Nitterhouse Drive
Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Be sure to get some form of delivery confirmation so that you have proof of your package being delivered.
Return Authorization Number (RMA#):
- A return authorization number is required to ship any unopened packages that you’d like to receive a refund for.
- To acquire this number you must call 1 (800) 585-5483 and request it
- It is important to know that your return package must be postmarked within 48-72 hours of receiving your RMA#
*Note: It is a good idea to make a follow up call to 1 (877) 338-8446 to confirm that your membership has been cancelled and that all auto-delivery has ceased.