About Platinum Fitness
Platinum Fitness is a fitness center franchise with locations in the United States. Use these 2 guides to learn how to cancel your account.
Before You Get Started
You may need some of the following information or items to complete your cancellation
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
How to Cancel Platinum Fitness by Certified Mail
- Prepare a written or typed letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Mail your letter, certified, to the address provided to you by the gym
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
- Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records
How to Cancel Platinum Fitness by Phone (Live Agent)
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that the agent walk you through the steps to cancel your account
- When asked, give the agent your account information
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
More About Platinum Fitness
Here’s some additional information about Platinum Fitness that you might find helpful
Don’t recognize a charge? This is what Platinum Fitness charges might look like on your bank or card statement.