Rocket Lawyer is an online service that provides legal services for personal and business use. There are some services or features that are free to use, and others that require a paid or upgraded membership. Simple legal issues such as, wills, bill of sale, and leases, along with more complex issues like divorces and trademarks can also be handled with the service. Rocket Lawyer offers a free trial so that you can access the features and determine if the service will work for you. After the trial offer term expires, your membership will auto-renew each month. Members can cancel at any time using either of these methods outlined below.
What you will need to cancel:
- Email Address
Steps to cancel by phone:
- Call (855) 201-1720
- Request to cancel
Steps to cancel online:
- Go to https://www.rocketlawyer.com/
- Sign into account
- Hover your mouse over the Your Name in the upper right hand corner of your screen and click Account Settings.
- Locate the Downgrade button to the right of your Current Membership.
- You will see an offer for the Essentials membership on the left hand side of the page. Choose your reason for downgrading your Rocket Lawyer membership to continue.
- You will receive confirmation of the downgrading of your member on the following page along with an email confirmation to your inbox.
Rocket Lawyer issues refunds for membership fees only.