Work Out World (WOW) is a health club that provides a motivating atmosphere for those looking to get fit. Work Out World clubs feature state of the art equipment, group classes, baby-sitting services, and a staff that teaches proper workout techniques, safety procedures, and fitness fundamentals. Work Out World prides itself on providing unique programs to suit individual customers.
If you are a member at a Work Out World Club and wish to cancel your membership, follow these instructions.
What You’ll Need to Provide
You may wish to refer to your WOW contract you signed when joining the club to make sure the information you provide matches the information on the contract.
- Your agreement number with Work Out World
- Full name on your Work Out World contract
- Address you have listed on your Work Out World contract
- Reason for cancellation
Steps for Canceling
ABC Financial handles Work Out World’s membership accounts. ABC Financial handles the accounts of other clubs as well, including Blast Fitness.
- Gather the required information.
- Create a cancellation letter.
- Don’t forget to include your membership agreement number, full name as it appears on the contract, your address, and the reason for cancellation.
- Email cancellation letter to memberservices@abcfinancial.
- Expect an email confirmation within a week.
If you can’t find your contract, talk to someone at your specific club to find your agreement number and make sure the information is current. After Work Out World confirms the cancellation, be sure to check card statements to make sure you weren’t billed during the cancellation process.