About Xtreme Fitness
Xtreme Fitness provides fitness gym and personal training memberships. The 2 guides on this page will show you how to cancel your Xtreme Fitness membership.
Before You Get Started
You may need some of the following information or items to complete your cancellation
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
How to Cancel Xtreme Fitness by Certified Mail
- Prepare a written or typed letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Mail your letter, certified, to the address provided to you by the gym
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
- Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records
How to Cancel Xtreme Fitness by Phone (Live Agent)
- Call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that the agent walk you through the steps to cancel your account
- When asked, give the agent your account information
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
More About Xtreme Fitness
Here’s some additional information about Xtreme Fitness that you might find helpful
|Address 1:||1800 Greensburg Rd|
Don’t recognize a charge? This is what Xtreme Fitness charges might look like on your bank or card statement.