ABCmouse is an Early Learning Academy owned by Age of Learning Inc. Parents and guardians use the site as a learning tool for young children. Despite being a child-friendly website, ending the paid subscription is not child’s play! Although it can be difficult to navigate the website, the cancellation process can be done online. When you first go to the website all of the links to the other pages such as the FAQ and customer support page are found at the very bottom, so you’ll have to scroll all the way down.
Be sure to click on the Customer Support link at the very bottom of the page and then click on the Billing tab to quickly navigate to the cancellation policy page. If you run into any issues or have any questions while canceling be sure to contact the ABCmouse customer service team via email or telephone.
What you’ll need to cancel:
- ABCmouse account username and password
Steps to cancel:
- Using your web browser go to the url www.ABCmouse.com
- At the top right of the screen click Log In
- Enter your ABCmouse username and password
- Within the Parents Section click on My Account
- At the bottom of the page there will be a link to the Cancellation Policy click this link and continue to follow the steps.
ABCmouse contact information:
- Phone number: 1(800) 633-3331
- Email: support@ABCmouse.com