Early Moments is an online book club used to develop reading habits and skills in children. Early Moments requires that you contact their customer service department in order to cancel your membership. Using the Cancellation Form link above is an easy and quick way to cancel your Early Moments membership. You can call or email the customer service representatives to request a cancellation. If you email customer service you run the risk of being charged for another order as it may take two business days for them to respond.
- The invoice from your first shipment, at the top right of the invoice you will find your Account Number
- Your mailing zip code
Steps to cancel:
- Call the customer service telephone number listed above
- Enter your account number, found on your first shipment invoice
- To confirm your account enter your mailing zip code
- Follow the prompts to be directed to a customer service representative
- Make a note of whom you are speaking with and the time of the call
- Request that the customer service rep cancel your account
- Be sure to ask the customer care rep about a refund as well, as they do under certain circumstances
- Customer service telephone number: 1-800-353-3140
- Customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may write an email to the customer service email listed above, in it request that customer service cancel your membership.
- Be prepared to wait two business days for a response. If you want to cancel your membership over email then you may have to do it well before your next billing period to avoid any charges.