When you sign up for Amazon Prime, your membership is set to automatically renew each year. You can turn off this automatic renewal at any time including during a free trial period. Additional subscriptions tied to your membership will not renew once your Prime membership ends. If you do not cancel your Amazon Prime free trial, you will be automatically upgraded to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period. You can find this date listed on the left-hand side of the Manage Your Prime Membership page. You will still have access to your Prime benefits until this date.
- Your personal Amazon Prime account name and password
- Head to http://www.amazon.com, at the top right of the screen you will place your mouse cursor over Your Account. A drop down menu will appear, you will then click on Prime Membership.
- Login to your account and then click on Manage Prime Membership.
- To cancel a paid Amazon Prime Membership, click on End Membership.
- To cancel a free trial period with Amazon Prime simply click, Do not continue.
If you wish to contact Amazon about your membership or any issue directly:
- Customer Service Number: 1 (888) 280-4331
- Mailing Address : Amazon.com, Inc. P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA. 98108