Aprosupport.com is a website that provides billing services for a range of niche websites within the pornographic industry. You provide the billing details, aprosupport.com provides the billing and handles it from there. So what if you are looking to cancel your billing services? There are a few steps you can take to ensure that your membership with them is canceled.
Firstly, you’ll need a few things ready in order to cancel your services and the things you’ll need depend on the format in which you are canceling.
If you’re canceling via the login page, you’ll need your username, password, email address, and the name of the website that is currently charging you.
If you’re canceling via email, you’ll need your full name, your address, and your email account on file.
If you’re canceling over the phone, you’ll need your full name, your email address on file, your zip code, and more often than not you’ll need your credit card number. The credit card number isn’t necessarily required and if they ask for it, they’ll only ask for the last six digits.
Canceling Via Phone
If you have your information ready, there are just a few steps you’ll need to take in order to cancel your services.
- Call 1-(877)-731-6065 in order to contact them. If you’re calling internationally, call 1-(661)-621-9047.
- When prompted, you should ask that all billing be stopped on your account.
- Take note of the websites and billing services that you are having canceled for future reference.
Canceling via Email
If your information is ready to go, follow these steps to cancel via email.
- Start an email to email@example.com.
- Make the subject, ‘cancel billing.’
- In the body, provide your information and request that you receive an email confirmation of the cancellation.
Canceling Via Login Page
If you’re ready to go with your information, then follow these steps to cancel via login.
- You should first login to your homepage.
- At the bottom of the page, click on ‘cancel membership.’
- You’ll be prompted to enter your information that you already have handy.
- There will be some security text to enter; enter it.
- Finally, click on ‘yes, cancel membership.’
A Small Caveat
If your credit card statement reads EPOCH, then you should phone billing support using the following steps.
- Call 1-(800)-893-8871 or if calling internationally then call 1-(310)-664-5810.
- Alternatively, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the steps above.