BlackPeopleMeet is an online networking platform specifically for African Americans. Here they can shuffle through thousands of profiles and take advantage of the article and tips listed on the site. Their owners claim to provide a safe and fun place to connect with other members on various levels from friendship to marriage. Members can choose between free and upgraded paid memberships. Paid memberships will automatically renew each month until the membership is cancelled. Upgraded or paying members will have access to all of the features, most importantly they will be able to actually communicate with other members. Regardless if you have met the person of your dreams or a horrifying nightmare, you may cancel your account at anytime. To make this easier for you, we have listed the step by step directions to cancel below.
What you will need to cancel:
- Username (email address)
Steps to cancel online:
- Go to http://www.seniorblackpeoplemeet.com/v3/login/
- Log into account
- Click on your Username located at the top right section of your screen
- Click My Account from the drop down menu
- Locate Account Status and then click the View Account Status link
- Click the More Account Status Change link
- Click on Remove Automatic Renewal
- Choose to delete profile
Cancelling your paid membership does not cancel your account/profile. If you would like to be completely removed from the site, you must deactivate your account.