DropBox is offers the ability to share or store data files online. They have created a way for you to access your files from any internet connection on any device. So whether you need to make changes to an important work document or you just need to change your Facebook profile picture, all of your files are available to you. How great is that! The days of emailing your resume to yourself or waiting until you get back home are over! They offer business and personal accounts and those are broken down into different package sizes for a monthly or yearly period of time. There are a number of add on services for you to purchase as well. You can upgrade or downgrade according to your specific needs. The 30 day free trial is a great way to figure out exactly what you need before paying for anything. After your free trial ends and you need to downgrade or cancel, you may do so at anytime. Cancellation details are outlined below if you need them.
What your will need to cancel:
Steps to cancel DropBox Pro:
- You will need to cancel subscription first, then delete your account. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/help/43/en
- Sign into your account with email and password-then follow the directions shown at the link above.
- To delete the account, click the link and follow the directions shown once more.
Steps to cancel a Business account:
- First login to your account
- Contact a business consultant using the steps provided on the website under “help”
Dropbox does not issue refunds for unused periods of time.