My PC Backup allows you to cancel their through contact with the cancellation team. You can do this via email but keep in mind you will need to outline the reason or reasons as to why you wish to cancel your account. If you have subscribed to My PC Backup’s services using PayPal you can cancel the recurring billing through your PayPal account as well.
- Your mypcbackup.com account username and password
- Personal information linked to your account, in case you are asked for it and a reason for the cancellation
- If you have paid with a PayPal account then you will need your PayPal username and password
- The My PC Backup cancellation team email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to cancel online:
- Log into your email account
- Write an email stating that you want your account to be cancelled and that all recurring billing be terminated. Be sure to include a reason why, which can be something as simple as “I cannot afford it”.
- Send that email to the cancellation team using the email listed above.
- Expect an email back from the cancellation team and work with them to resolve your cancellation request.
Steps to cancel via PayPal:
- From your web browser enter the url http://www.paypal.com.
- Enter your PayPal account information and login.
- Click Profile.
- Click My Money.
- In the My preapproved payments section click Update.
- Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions