FormSwift is an online service that allows people to create legal documents for real estate, small business, taxes, or other personal reasons. They also have a PDF editing service, so that you can adapt your PDF’s with logos, watermarks, electronic signatures, and more. Hiring a lawyer for a simple lease agreement or small business contract can take a big bite out of your monthly finances. With FormSwift, you can draw up legal, professional documents from their database of examples and save yourself both time and money. In addition to their monthly or yearly memberships, they also offer a free seven-day trial, or a single-use payment if you only need their services for one document.
If you no longer need FormSwift or have changed your mind about membership, you’ll want to cancel right away to save yourself future fees. Here is all the information on cancellation:
You Will Need:
- Email address
- password (if cancelling online)
Steps by Phone
- Call FormSwift customer service at 1-888-311-2977.
- Choose Option 1.
- Give all information and request cancellation.
- Log into your FormSwift account, with your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Account Settings’ tab.
- At the bottom, find ‘Subscription Settings.’
- Choose to Cancel your subscription, then you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- When cancellation is processed, you’ll receive a confirmation email from FormSwift.
Insider Tip: If you have opted for the free-trial and you see an immediate pending charge on your bank statement or account, this does not mean you are being charged. They test the credit card you give them, and then cancel the transaction. However, if you don’t wish to be automatically enrolled in a monthly membership, you should cancel during your seven day trial. You will still have access to FormSwift’s tools until the end of your trial.