FreeLotto.com is a sweepstakes website that awards their members with cash and various other prizes, like cars. People can sign up for this service, and then as a member, they can choose their numbers for a chance to win. The prizes FreeLotto.com offers are funded by advertisements, promotions, and surveys.
If you are a member and wish to cancel your membership to FreeLotto.com, you’ll need:
- Your username
- Your password
Follow these steps to cancel your membership online:
- First, head to https://www.freelotto.com//
- Once you’re on the login page, use your username and password to log into your account.
- From there, click on “My Account,” which can be found in the top right corner of the site.
- In your account, choose your player profile.
- After that, choose “Fast Subscriptions.”
- Under “Active Subscriptions,” you should see an option to edit. Click on that.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your password again.
- Check the “Yes” box to cancel your subscription.
- A popup will appear to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Next, click on “Subscription Preferences” on the left side of the screen.
- Within your subscription preferences, uncheck all boxes.
- Finally, click on “Contact Us” at the top of your screen.
- Under the options available, choose “I do not see my question”
- Send a message that says “Please delete my player profile”
If you wish to cancel your account over the phone:
- Call FreeLotto.com at 1-877-999-4367.
- From the menu items, you’ll select option two, “request cancellation”
- You’ll receive a confirmation number to be sure your account was deleted.