Get Rent To Own is a paid membership site in which members can search for rent-to-own and bargain real estate listings across the nation. They also provide guides and tutorials to help you find the perfect home.
They provide a 7-day trial access to their website. After the trial, the membership is charged on a month-to-month basis. You can also sign up for the 3-month membership, in which you will be billed one time. After the three months, you must sign up again for a new account.
If you find your Get Rent To Own membership no longer needed, follow the steps below.
You will need:
- Your full name
- phone number
- Go to GetRentToOwn.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” page.
- Scroll down to the “Membership Information” section.
- On the “Membership Status” page, click on “Cancel Membership.”
- Wait for a confirmation email.
- Call 1-888-596-4702.
- Request to cancel membership.
- Verify membership information.
- Ask for confirmation number or email for your records.
- Go to https://www.getrenttoown.com/
- Enter your information.
- Request to cancel membership in the “Your Message” section.
- Wait for clear instructions and confirmation.
Important things to note:
- If you do not want to sign up beyond the 7-day trial access, you must cancel within the 7 days, or you will be charged $49 for your first month automatically, and every month until you cancel your account.
- Charges are non-refundable