MagicJack provides VoIP, an Internet-based phone service. The standard-based service utilizes a USB plugged into your computer to make calls, while their premium service allows users to plug directly into their router. By utilizing this service, callers are able to make phone calls throughout the United States and Canada. MagicJack provides a low-cost option to telephone service, but if you find that MagicJack is not right for you, follow the simple cancellation steps below.
To get started cancelling your MagicJack subscription, you will need the following items associated with your account:
- Email Address
- Phone numbers you wish to cancel
To Cancel by Phone
- Log into your online account.
- Delete all active credit cards on file.
- Turn off all auto-renew options.
- Retrieve your activation code and order number
- Call 1-844-866-2442
- Ask a representative to cancel your account in full.
To Cancel by Online Chat
- Log into your MagicJack account
- Click on Live Chat
- Request a cancellation
- MagicJack offers a free 30-day trial.
- MagicJack offers a 30-day guarantee. If you do not like MagicJack, return it within your trial period and your account will not be charged.
- Any remaining balances at the time of cancellation are not refundable.
- Annual and monthly fees do not include the initial purchase of the MagicJack device.
- If you choose to return your MagicJack at any time, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. If you are cancelling during the trial period and you receive a free gift, you must return the gift or the retail value of the gift will be withheld from your refund.