US Weekly is an entertainment magazine featuring celebrity news, gossip, style advice and fashion. If you’ve enjoyed your subscription with the magazine but your taste has now become more along the lines of The Economist or Cook’s Illustrated, the steps for canceling US Weekly are below.
To get started on cancelling your US Weekly account, you will need your:
- Where/how you obtained your subscription to US Weekly (direct from US Weekly, through a third party, etc.)
- US Weekly account number/subscription number (on magazine label)
- Subscription expiration date (on magazine label)
- Full name on file with US Weekly
- Full address on file with US Weekly (including zip code)
- Email on file with US Weekly
- Phone number on file with US Weekly
- Your date of birth (for account verification purposes with US Weekly)
Steps to cancel
Go to customer service web site https://secure.customersvc.com/servlet/Show?WESPAGE=am/home.jsp&MSRSMAG=US. Enter the name, address and email address of subscriber. Click next. Select Cancel your subscription. Click enter. There will be a confirmation number.
Keep the confirmation number provided for your records.
If you ordered the magazine from a third party, the US Weekly web site will provide the name and phone number of the third party. You will then need to contact the said third party to cancel the subscription. You will need to provide all subscriber information to cancel.