MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com is an online dating site that allows singles to meet new potential dates, relationships, and ultimately a marriage partner online. You can sign up for a free account without providing a credit card, but you will only have access to limited features. For premium features such as sending and receiving messages from others, you will need to sign up for a paid membership. You can join and pay for 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months, or a full year.
If you find your MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com membership no longer needed, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
*Important things to note:
- For all paid membership levels, you will be billed automatically for the next billing term until you cancel.
- If you purchased something through their online app, and it included a free trial period, you will be charged a recurring subscription fee after the free trial ends. To avoid being charged, cancel the free trial before the trial period ends.
- MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com does not give full or partial refunds or credits.
How To Cancel Your Subscription:
You will need: Your login email address and password.
- Go to MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com and login to your account.
- Click on “Settings” on the top right of the page.
- Click on “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Account Status” and then “View Account Status.”
- Click on “More Account Status Changes.”
- Click on “Remove Automatic Renewal.” Wait for a confirmation email for your records.
*Note: This will only cancel your membership, but your free membership and profile remains. To remove your profile from MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com entirely, follow the same instructions above and click on “Remove My Profile.”
You will need: Your contact and billing info you used to sign up.
- Call 1-866-727-8920 Request for your membership to be cancelled.
- Ask for a confirmation number or email.