If you currently have a paid subscription to match.com and wish to make sure that you aren’t charged at the end of your next billing term you’ll have to resign your subscription. You can do this one of two ways, either click the Use Cancellation Form link above or by logging into your account on match.com.
Steps to cancel:
- Retrieve your match.com account username and password
- Go to http://www.match.com and login to your account
- Click on the gear on and navigate to the Account Settings page
- Next click the Change/Cancel Membership link
- Select a reason for your cancellation and then click Continue Cancellation
After you resign your subscription, you can still sign in and be able to receive and respond to messages until your subscription period ends. Once your subscription term ends, you’ll lose those benefits, but your profile and photos will remain visible, unless you change this in the visibility settings. As a free member you will still have access to a few benefits, such the ability to search along with sending and receiving winks.