Nugenix is a free testosterone booster. Customers can order the product through the company’s website and sign up for the auto-ship program. Customers simply subscribe to the program to receive monthly deliveries. If you decide you no longer wish to receive shipments of Nugenix, you can cancel at any time. The cancellation process is easy.
To get started cancelling your Nugenix subscription, you will need the following items associated with your account:
To Cancel by Phone
- Call customer service at 1-855-714-3234.
- Ask a representative to cancel your account.
To Cancel by Email
- Email customer support at support@Nugenix.com
- Compose an email asking to cancel your subscription. Be sure to include the name and address associated with your account.
- Nugenix offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the product, you should contact customer support for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return the bottle to the address provided for a full refund.
- If you sign up for a trial period, you will be automatically enrolled in the auto-ship program if you do not cancel within 18 days of placing your order.
- Trial memberships are limited to one per household. If you are found to have subscribed to more than one trial membership you will be charged a rate of $34.99.
- Your credit card on file will be automatically charged every month if you do not cancel your subscription.
- To cancel future subscriptions, you must contact customer support at least one day before your monthly order is scheduled to ship.