OurTime.com is a dating website for singles over the age of 50. Their site also provides articles about dating and relationships. You can view some profiles of singles on their site for free, but you must give them personal information and create a username and password.
If you are looking to cancel your membership to Our Time on your own, read on.
To get started with the cancellation process, you will need:
- Username and password for OurTime.com
- Personal information such as: name on file, address, birth date, phone number, and email address
Steps to Cancel
- There are two ways to cancel: calling (866) 727-8920 or cancelling through your account page on their website. Their phone customer service is available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST.
- To cancel online:
- Go to OurTime.com
- Login to your account with your username and password
- In the top right of the screen, hover your mouse over “Settings” and choose “My Account”
- Scroll to “Account Status”
- Click “View Account Status” and copy down your account status
- Click on “More Account Status Changes”
- Click on “Remove My Profile”
- Choose “Neutral”
- Choose “Other”
- Click “Continue”
- Type in the box: ‘Please cancel my account and remove my profile’
- Click “Remove Profile”
- Click “OK, Remove My Profile”
- Make a note of the confirmation provided
Be sure to speak with someone when you call. When cancelling, ask to cancel ALL accounts. Memberships paid by credit card will automatically renew until cancelled.
In no event are clients eligible for a refund for any portion of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription commitment.
Charges will appear as PM*OURTIME.COM on your credit card or bank statement.