How to Cancel Patreon

If you're not interested in using our free how to cancel guides, we suggest this cancellation service
If you do not wish to use our do-it-yourself guides, we suggest this cancellation service:

Patreon is a membership platform, used to allow a small business to run a subscription content service or an artist or other content creators to provide added experiences and services to their subscribers known as patrons. Patreon was launched in 2013 by a musician named Jack Conte and a creator named Sam Yam, the company is based in San Francisco, California. Patreon is popular among YouTube video creators, webcomic artists, musicians, artists, writers, and other content creators who regularly post their content online. Creators can receive funding directly from their patrons through the service on an ongoing monthly basis or on a per piece of content basis. By May of 2017, Patreon had over 50,000 active creators, 1 million monthly patrons, and was on track to send over 150 million in payments to creators for the 2017 year. Creators receive 90% of the payments from patrons, with the other 10% split between transaction fees and Patreon. Minimum amounts for patrons are defined by the creator for his or her content. Patrons may choose to make payments on an ongoing monthly basis, or make payments that are a specified amount per content item created in the previous month, and may choose to specify the maximum number of content entries they wish to have included in their payment. Payments are processed at the beginning of each month automatically and will continue until cancelled by the patron. Patrons may cancel their ongoing payments at any time, and creators may remove their page if desired. We have gathered some information to help if you are trying to cancel a Patreon payment.

Info you will need:
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address
  • Username
  • Password
  • Billing Address
  • City
  • State/Province/Region
  • ZIP/Postal Code
  • Country
  • Reason for Cancellation
  • Last 4 Digits of Card
  • Date of Last Charge
  • Amount of Last Charge
Steps to cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
  1. Call 714-815-5524
  2. Request that the agent cancel your account
  3. When asked, give the agent your account information
  4. Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
  5. Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records