Plenty of Fish (also known as POF.com) is an online dating platform that is available to single people across the world. They offer a desktop version as well as mobile app options, making it very easy to get the most out of your subscription. You will be able to post photos, select detailed information regarding your physical appearance, political views, and search criteria. There are free and paid membership options that you can choose from. Once you have set up your profile and decided which membership level is right for you, you can start sifting through the thousands of profiles and matches to find your perfect partner. In the event you find that special someone and no longer need the service, you can cancel your membership as outlined below.
What you’ll need to cancel:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Username and password
Steps to cancel via Customer Support :
- Call 1-877-910-4167
- Request to turn off auto-renewal
- If you no longer want to be visible to other members on the site, ask to have profile removed, as well
Steps to cancel via online login:
- Go to http://www.pof.com/inbox.aspx and Log in.
- Go to Edit Profile and Hide your profile.
- To Delete Profile go to “HELP” and then “Delete Account”.
You must cancel before the renewal date, or your will automatically be charged for another renewal period. You only qualify for a refund if the account has not been used.