Life Time Fitness is a health club that offers traditional exercise and health services, as well as childcare centers, cafes and spas. The company focuses on creating a “resort-like setting” for each club atmosphere, and has 112 locations in the United States and Canada, with most locations in the U.S.
To get started on cancelling your Life Time Fitness account, you will need:
- Life Time Fitness account/member number
- Address of your Life Time Fitness location
- Full name on file
- Your address on file
- Reason for Cancellation
- Your date of birth (for account verification)
- Last 4 digits of your driver’s license (for account verification)
- Last 4 digits of billing account (for account verification)
- User name and password (If registered for online access)
- Know whether your billing done through a third party such as ABC Financial
Steps to Cancel
- Send cancellation letter via certified mail (return receipt requested) to the center where membership was established. Your cancellation letter must include:
- Membership number
- Full name and date of birth of all members
- Address of gym location where membership was obtained
- Date (timestamp of your request to cancel)
- Request to cancel
Send your letter to the corporate office:
Life Time Fitness
2901 Corporate Place
Chanhassen, MN 55317
You may cancel your contract in the event of a move or injury but you will need documentation.
Life Time Fitness does not accept termination requests by phone, email, fax or online.
Equifax helps consumers to monitor their credit and handles issues with identity theft and credit reporting. The company offers services for monitoring credit and identity, which are typically charged monthly.
To get started on cancelling your Equifax account, you will need:
- What type of Equifax services do you have? (identity alerts, credit watch, credit reporting, credit rating)
- Equifax credit report reference number (Located at the top of your Equifax Credit Report)
- Username/user ID
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Last 4 digits of driver’s license
- Current address listed on credit report
- Full name on credit report
- Equifax order number
- Equifax account number
- Email address on file with Equifax
Steps to Cancel
- The easiest way to cancel by calling Equifax’s Customer Service Center 24/7 at 1-866-807-7461. You will need all of the above information, particularly your social security number.
Cancellation policy from company website: https://help.equifax.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31
You may be entitled to a pro-rated refund for any subscription product purchased but not yet provided.
All free trials of Equifax products require that you enroll as a member. This obligates you to take the steps necessary to cancel your membership even after the free trial has ended.
ACTIVE Advantage sells memberships for discounts on sports activities and gear for many different types of activities. It is the membership program of ACTIVE. If it’s time to cancel your membership for this program, see below for instructions.
To get started on cancelling your ACTIVE Advantage account, you will need your:
- Full name
- Last 4 digits of credit card number that the company charges
- Product ordered
- Order confirmation number
Steps to cancel
To cancel your ACTIVE Advantage membership, please contact the customer support team at ACTIVEadvantage@ACTIVE.com, or by phone at 866-561-0647. You will be asked for your full name, address, last four digits of the credit card being charged, what product you ordered and what your order confirmation number is.
LA Fitness acquired all Urban Active Fitness clubs effective October 26, 2012. LA Fitness still honors the memberships for the former gym, but when cancelling an account, you must work with LA Fitness.
To get started on cancelling your Urban Active Fitness account, you will need your:
- LA Fitness bar code number or Urban Active member ID
- Address of your LA Fitness/Urban Active location
- Reason for cancellation
- Your address on file with the gym
- Your email on file with the gym
- Your date of birth
Steps to cancel
The best way to cancel this membership is to call the LA Fitness corporate office at 949-255-7200. Let the representative know the account was originally an Urban Active account. The representative will ask you for basic account information, such as your bar code number, address of club location, reason for cancellation, your date of birth, and your email on file with the gym.
Be sure to let them know the account was originally an Urban Active Fitness location.
These instructions are for canceling all types of Weight Watchers memberships. Weight Watchers is a diet program that uses a science-driven approach to help participants lose weight by forming helpful habits, eating smarter, getting more exercise and providing support.
To get started on cancelling your Weight Watchers membership, you will need:
- Username with Weight Watchers
- Password with Weight Watchers
- Account number with Weight Watchers
- Email address on file with Weight Watchers
Steps to Cancel
To cancel your Weight Watchers membership, go to this website. Log into your account using your username and password. Click on “Cancel Your Subscription,” and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation.
If you do not have login information for an online account, you can send an email request to cancel to CustomerService@WeightWatchers.com. You must include the member’s full name, address and account number. You may also call customer service at 866-442-4810 to cancel. You will need to provide full member name, address and account number.
If sending an email request to cancel your membership, be sure to request a return email to confirm the cancellation.