VictoriaHearts.com is an international online dating site that allows like-minded people to meet and chat with others online. The site serves North America, Australia, and Europe. You can sign up for a free account to look at member profiles. In order to use premium features like sending and receiving messages, you will have to pay for a subscription. Subscriptions come on a credit-bases. The more credits you buy, the more premium features you can use. You can also sign up for “automatic buying of credits” in which you will be charged every time your credits run low.
If you find your VictoriaHearts.com membership no longer needed, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
*Important things to note:
- If you opted for auto-renewal of credits, you will be charged until you cancel or turn off auto-renewal.
- Credits spent or purchased are non-refundable unless it meets specific circumstances as written in their terms.
How To Cancel Your VictoriaHearts.com Membership:
You will need: Your login email address and password.
- Go to VictoriaHearts.com and login to your account.
- Go to the “Settings” section. Go to the “Billings” category.
- Turn off automatic buying of credits.
You will need: Your contact and billing info you used to sign up.
- Call 1-866-641-7974 Request for your membership or auto-renewal to be cancelled.
- Ask for a confirmation number or email.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to cancel.
*You can also send them a message via their online contact form located on the bottom-left of the website.