AT&T U-Verse is a cable service offered by the parent company, AT&T Communications. U-Verse was first introduced twelve years ago on June 26, 2006. The service first launched in San Antonio, TX. As of January 2010, U-Verse was available and utilized by 2.8 million households all throughout the United States. Prior to 2016, phone and internet services were offered under the U-Verse brand, but now they are offered separately under their own brand.
AT&T’s U-Verse service is delivered via fiber-to-the-node or fiber-to-the-premises communications network. The service is high-speed and digital. There are various TV packages available under AT&T U-Verse. The U-Basic TV package includes 15+ channels and starts at $19 per month. The U-Family TV package includes 200 HD channels and starts at $35 per month. The U-200 TV plan has over 360+ HD channels and includes Bravo, Cartoon Network, and ESPN. It starts at $55 per month. The U-300 TV includes 470+ HD channels. It includes premium channels such as Showtime, Starz, and The Movie Channel. It starts at $60 per month. The highest plan is U-450 TV, which includes HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime. It also includes HD-quality and is $110 per month. Pricing is subject to change after initial 12-months. All new customers must sign a 12-month contractual agreement.
If you found that you no longer have time to utilize your U-Verse services, we can assist you with cancelling. Simply follow the below instructions to cancel your account. The step-by-step instructions will ensure you fully cancel your services.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 2
- Date Of Birth
- Address 1
- The Answer to the Security Question setup on your account
- PIN or password on the account
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Call 1- 800-288-2020
- Request that the agent cancel your account
- When asked, give the agent your account information
- Request your final balance, and ensure you won’t be charged again
- Request that you be given a refund
- Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
- Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records