Blair Rewards (also known as Blair VIP Plus) is a loyalty program for Blair. Blair is one of nation’s largest direct marketing mail order retailers. They offer men’s and women’s clothing, as well as home goods. Members of the Blair Rewards program gain access to special discounts. They will receive 10% off every order and will be offered different incentives throughout the year. To enjoy these savings, members pay a monthly fee of $14.97. Blair Rewards is a great way to save if you are a frequent shopper at Blair. The savings can rack up, but if you are not shopping enough to make the membership fee worth it, it may be time to cancel. The process is easy, simply follow the steps below.
To get started cancelling your Blair Rewards membership, you will need the following items associated with your account:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing address
To Cancel by Phone
1. Call 1-888-288-7708
2. Tell a customer service representative that you would like to cancel your account.
To Cancel Online
1. Go to http://www.blair.com/contact_
2. Select “My Account” from the category drop-down menu
3. In the question box, write that you would like to cancel your Blair VIP Plus membership. Be sure to include your name, billing address, and phone number. Enter your email address in the box below the question box.
4. Press “continue”.
5. You will be given a reference number when you submit the form. Write this number down to confirm your cancellation attempt in the event that you do not receive a response.
To Cancel by Email
1. Email [email protected]
2. Ask for a cancellation. Be sure to include your name, billing address, and phone number.
Blair Rewards offers a 30-day trial membership for $1.99.
You must cancel within the first 30 days to avoid being charged for the following month.