Great Fun allows you to cancel your membership at any point in time. One of the easiest ways to cancel is with a cancellation service by clicking the Cancellation Form link above. If you wish to cancel yourself follow the guide below.
- Your http://www.greatfunsite.com account username and password
- Customer service telephone number, 1-877-488-9480
- Customer service email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Fun company mailing address, Great Fun, P.O. Box 41248, Nashville, TN 37204
- Call the customer service number listed above
- Request to have your membership cancelled, you do not need a reason to cancel your membership but you may be asked for one for the purpose of feedback.
- Write a request that your membership be cancelled in the form of an email.
- Send the email to the customer service email listed above.
Method 2: Online
- Go to http://www.greatfunsite.com
- At the top right of the screen click Sign In and enter your account information
- Navigate to the Customer Care page
- Fill out the information it asks for and in the “Select a Reason for Contact” click Member Cancellation
- Once the form is completed click Submit to confirm the request
Method 3: Mail
- Write a letter and in it request that your membership be cancelled
- Send the letter to the address listed above
- Make sure it is addressed to the membership department by using this Attention: Membership Department as the name
*Note: If you are using method 3 then it may be beneficial to send the letter via certified mail so that you can receive a confirmation for your records when it is delivered.