Booking.com is a place to find great value in any season. Whether you need a hotel, a train fare, or even a restaurant reservation, Booking.com can help. They offer flights and hotels in many popular destinations, like Las Vegas, Houston, San Francisco, and Miami. The contract with hotels to fill last-minute unused rooms, and so can offer outstanding deals.
Unfortunately, if your plans change, you may need to cancel a reservation. The refund policies depend on the type of booking, and the type of ticket or reservation you made. To check whether you can get a refund and/or cancel a booking, follow these steps.
What you need:
- Confirmation number
OR (if you cannot access these numbers) you will need:
- Email Address
- Date of Reservation
- Name of Hotel
- City of Hotel
Steps by phone:
- Call 888-850-3958
- Enter Confirmation # and Pin when prompted (or enter nothing and confirm that you entered nothing when prompted).
- You will be given options to cancel if able, otherwise you’ll be transferred to an agent.
- Request cancellation of the reservation.
- Collect details of cancellation, including reference/confirmation #, as well as any refund details.
- Log into your account at booking.com.
- Click on your name in upper right hand corner.
- Click on Booking. Then click on ‘View Booking’ next to the reservation you are trying to cancel.
- If you’re struggling to find your bookings, you can also click on ‘Terms & Conditions’ or ‘FAQ,’ and find a link on the right side of the page that says “Review/Cancel Reservation.” You will be prompted to enter your trip number and email address.
- Under the details of the reservation, you will see any option to cancel.
- Depending on Hotel Policy, not all reservations are cancellable. Also, after a certain amount of time they might charge a fee to cancel. It is always best to cancel as soon as possible.