Expedia.com is one of the world’s most successful travel planning and booking companies. Their expansive array of offers for consumers are almost second to none. A convenient service that streamlines the travel process, Expedia allows you to book the best deals on the net when it comes to flight, hotels and car rental around the world, and all in one sitting. Expedia even offers tourist guides, cruises and rewards for long-term customers.
If you’re looking to move on and cancel your Expedia.com account, please select your preferred method below and follow the steps accordingly:
What you’ll need:
- Full name of Expedia member
- Phone number associated with the account
- Reservation number (If known)
- Date of reservation
- Place of Reservation
Expedia’s customer service number is available 24/7 if you need to speak with a live agent. Simply call 1-866-316-0357. Press 0 at each prompt until you are transferred to an agent. From there, request cancellation of your booking.
Make sure to ask if you have been charged for your reservation, and if yes, promptly request a refund.
Online via your Account
What you’ll need:
Follow these steps accordingly:
- Log into your account Expedia account here
- Click on the My Trips tab
- From there, click on Manage Booking
- Select Cancel Room, and follow the appropriate steps to complete the process
*Flight Booking Tip
If you’re simply finding issues with your flight booking, most booking modifications can be done online with Expedia. And best of all, if you cancel within 24 hours on some fares, no penalties will apply.
To modify bookings:
- Sign in to view your bookings
- View your flights under Upcoming, and choose the name/itinerary number of the trip you wish to modify
- From there select Manage Booking, then Cancel, and confirm the cancellation.
Once canceled, you’re allowed to re-book your trip with the specific details you want