Hotels.com is a travel and booking website that offers hotel deals, packages, gift cards, rewards opportunities, and a wealth of information for those who are looking to book a trip anywhere around the world.
If you’re looking to cancel any bookings with them, or an account you may have, please follow the instructions below to get started. There are currently 3 ways offered to cancel your membership/bookings.
What you’ll Need:
- Phone number associated with the account
- Email associated with your account
- Itinerary number
- Account number (if applicable)
This is a 24/7 phone-line where you may call to request a cancellation. The following steps are as such:
- Call 800-246-8357
- Select option #3, for cancellation.
- Provide your name, itinerary and any necessary information when prompted
Via your Online Account
Hotels.com does not provide a formal email, but instead a contact page via their website. In order to cancel online, please follow these steps:
*Note: Make sure to allow popups
- Sign in to your hotels.com account here
- Go to “Manage your Bookings”
- Select the booking you’d like to cancel
- Select “Cancel Room”
If you Booked with a Hotels.com Account:
- Fill out the appropriate information via the Find your bookings form and click “submit”
- Select “Cancel Room” for the proper booking you wish to cancel
Hotels.com offers a chance to speak with a live agent, via their website, to get your cancellation process underway. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Visit their chat login here
- Fill out the form provided with the appropriate information
- Request cancellation to your live agent
Things to keep in Mind:
Hotels.com terms of agreement offers many disclaimers and promises to customers to manage their account. If hotels.com has mistakenly overcharged for a booking, or listed a room at an incorrect price, they reserve the right to cancel or adjust your room rate to it’s appropriate fee at no additional cost to you, at your discretion. You also maintain the right to cancel your booking.