Netflix is an extremely popular online streaming service that offers a variety of movies and television shows. Cancelling a subscription is almost as easy as signing up for one. A subscription can be cancelled at any point, even if its a free trial membership. Not only do they not charge you for cancelling your account they allow you to use the service until your next billing date. For example, if you purchase a subscription today and decide to cancel it tomorrow you can still watch all of your favorite television shows and movies until the subscription period is over.
At any point in time you can return to using the service and your “Watch Instant Activity” and DVD queue will be saved for a period of 10 months so you don’t need to worry about losing any of your preferred shows and movies.
Steps to cancel:
- Have your Netflix account username and password ready
- Login to your Netflix account by going to http://www.netflix.com
- At the top right hover your mouse over the small profile picture that has the name of your account next to it
- A small tab will open, click on Your Account
- It will bring you to the account management page
- At the top left underneath “Membership and Billing” click on CANCEL MEMBERSHIP
- Once you do that, click on Finish Cancellation to confirm it and you’re all done
Netflix Contact Information:
- Customer service phone number: 1 (800) 585-7265
- Netflix also offers a live chat service on their website which you can find here: https://help.netflix.com/help